(ET) Wow.

Well, under what I thought was most of the rust I found that it's really badly sone red paint. Someone must have done a quick spray on this tiller, and under the red is genuine Elec-Trak yellow.

Moral: There isn't much rust then :-) :-)

I stripped the areas with rust, and applied some nice POR15. That stuff smells like airplane paint, but it does stick to the paint. We'll see how it looks tomorrow, if good I will paint over it with the Latex Elec-Trak yellow.

I need more of that stuff :-)

Chris