RE: (ET) Tiller information needed

my e15 came with a tiller but I've yet to use it (have new lift motor to
install) but the bar was mounted and never in the way.

the fella I bought it from wired in a remote switch that just lays on the
rear fender and unplugs when not in use.
but like I said I've not used it yet...  my winter time project (one of
them) also!
Dave