(ET) Tiller information needed

Ok, so it looks like I will be driving up to PA this evening to pick up an Elec-Trak tiller and rear lift. Oh goodie. I also received a large shipment of POR15 rust paint to fix it up. Going to be a fun winter cleaning it all.

Now for the big question: Does anyone with a tiller have any thoughts, tips, tricks or other advice? Is this thing bigger than the snowblower? Heavier? How do you use it? Do I need to put a rear PTO plug on my tractor? Can I leave the lift in all the time? Does it use the same controls as the front lift?

Help
Chris