(ET) Hand-Held Accessories available,Items Wanted.

 I have come into possession of some hand-held tools that are available to
the people on this list.
 They Are:
1- Brand New TM 3 Power Unit (drives the drill,hedge trimmer,etc.)
1- TH 70 Hedge Trimmer. Used-Good Condition
1- TH 80 Grass Trimmer. Used Good Condition
 None of the units came with handles.

 Also, I would like to buy the long plastic hood emblems from New Idea
models EGT-120, EGT-150, EGT-200. Any amount,almost any condition.
Please contact me off list if you have any to sell or are interested in
the tools.

Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman
717-859-4234 phone