Re: Fw: (ET) E10 M steering problem, for sale?

When I pull up on the steering wheel, it comes up about 6 inches and turns freely, with no steering effect.     When I push it all the way down, it re-engages the steering as long as the steering effort is not too heavy.   But some times it slips with a loud thump and the wheel turns without turning the front wheels.  Something is loose is inside, where I can't see it or get at it.  Down belowwhere it's visible, everything is tight.

Jim Luckett
120 Avebury Circle
Boxboro, MA 01719
978 263 7598