Re: (ET) Lift motor

I was connecting direct to the lift motor while
troubleshooting.  I took it appart today and the rotor
windings were fried.  I used an arbor press to get the
rotor off the shaft.  I plan on 'engineering' an
interface and will use one of my tried and true BLDC
motors from work.  Nothing is easy, 2 steps forward, 1
back.
Thanks to Markus for his pictures, they really helped
during blade attachment and lift motor dissassebly.
Rod