Re: (ET) Blade attachment

Marcus;
You didn't actually use the mount as it is in the pictures did you?

Rod;
The pins should just push into the frame, just flush with the edge so as
not to push them all the way through and have them fall out the other
side.
then put the mount in place and push them back through the holes in the
mount.

Is this not how everyony does it?  My pins are so loose in the holes I
need to sometimes hold them from the back when mounting my mower deck.

On another note, this mount is the same one used for the snow-thrower too.

--

Stay Charged!
Hump