(ET) another E20 back in service

Hey, all,

this is just a note to share my admiration for these beasts. I have one E15 throwing snow each winter here in Boston, and one E15 as a tug, pushing and pulling trailers around up in Maine.

Finally I got around to an E20 that's been sitting since I collected it two years ago. (I bought a front wheel bearing just before Bill quit the biz!) I put six T-105s in the thing, put a TyWrap around a ralay that was busted open, and it ran. Bah dah bing, bah dah boom.

Love these things.

Love 'em.

-Max
Boston