Re: (ET) MOV for E20's

Buy like four of them and we'll split the cost. Might as well have a spare or two.

And thanks
Chris

Markus Lorch wrote:

Chris,

I found this information in an older post and included it in my webpage:

Garry East on the resistor card for E20s (2003-04-08)
I have a new resistor card, with 4 large resisters, 3 each 20 ohm 10 watt
and 1 each 10 ohm 20 watt + or - 10%, on it Part # 211A3162 GL R-6, on it
is
the varistor with Part # V36ZA80, looks like it has a GE A2 on it also.
This
card is mainly used on the E-20's.

Comment by Markus Lorch (2004-09-16):
www.mouser.com has the a Littlefuse varistor of type V36ZA80 with the
following technical data: 32-40V, Max clamping voltage: 63V for $0.88 each

Chris, I am gonna order one from Mouser. If you want one too I could buy
two
and send one on to you as a regular letter - this may save us a few bucks
on
shipping.
Markus