From:                   "Timothy Freer" <tefreer mindspring com>
To:                     "webmaster" <webmaster econogics com>
Subject:                E 20
Date sent:              Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:14:29 -0400

I have a General Electric Tractor E-20 I would like to sell I have the
mowing deck
with it The tractor runs great every thing works 2 of the batterys test
good 4 test
weak. body is in good condition some rust in the back from battery leakage
a little
on the right Side fount Tim

Timothy Freer
tefreer mindspring com
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Timothy Freer
tefreer mindspring com
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------- End of forwarded message ---------
Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?