(ET) Electric Tractor Resource Webpage

Hi Guys,

a while ago when Bill Gunn departed from the scene there was some talk
about
bringing up a WIKI webpage, which is a webpage where everybody/group
members
can edit content directly. I had thought along the same lines.

Ideally I would think such a page should be on the elec-trak.org website
but
the
page, while it is a great resource, seems slow on updating content.

Anyhow, I have put together a simple web-page where we can add contents on
how
to maintain our tractors. I've kept it simple on purpose. Everybody who is
on this list is allowed to edit the webpage by simply clicking on the
web-editor
link at the bottom right of the page. I've seeded it with some information
that
I had and that has just recently been posted to the list.

I will periodically add content from the list to the page. However, the
purpose of
having it editable by everyone is that we all can just put our information
on there
directly thus cutting down on the administrative overhead. (which may help
to ensure
that it is kept up to date etc.) PLEASE ADD CONTENT if you think this is a
good idea.

The page is at: http://java.cs.vt.edu/public/users/mlorch/Elec-Trak

Email me if you have questions.

Markus