(ET) Dash Decal

Hi

Please don't ignore this if it applies. Does anybody out there have either the plans for a dash decal for the Electrak Large frames 12 and up or the decal itself.  If you do please contact me.  Ed Mayhew "the wheelhorse decal guy" is willing to start to reproduce  these but he needs a original to make a master from. Your original decal will not be harmed.

I am also looking to borrow any other ET decals for Ed to make master from.

Geof Thompson