Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:39:02 -0500
From: "Keith Stieg" <kns5 comcast net>
Subject: (ET) Battery boxes
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

  I am having a CNC sheet metal fabricator reproduce an exact copy of the
front
Side panels, and also the rear battery box 1 ¼ " higher. They will be made
out of Galvanized material.  Let me know if you would like some. The more I
order the cheaper
They will be!   I off to take a look at the prototype's now.<