(ET) Free ER8-36 parts, free E8/E10 mower deck, free John Deere E90 hood and deck, and $50 John Deere E90 deck motor

This past weekend I offered free ER8-36 parts to anyone who wanted them before I scrap the unit.  After I cleared up the confusion that the ER8-36 was an electric riding lawnmower layed out like a Snapper, and not a modifed E8 "tractor", I have had no takers.

I am going to scrap the ER8 either this coming weekend of August 1 the weekend of August 8.  If anyone has any interest I will save parts for them until around the end of September.  I will ship small parts for cost as a courtesy to members of this mailing list, or you can pick them up in northern Delaware.  Big items like mower decks will have to be picked up.

The only exception is that I will not strip electrical parts off the harness.  If someone needs a complete wiring harness they can have it with all relays, but I will keep the relays for myself as E15 spares if no one needs the complete harness.

So here's what I have:

1.  Many ER8-36 parts except all motors, transmission, and charger.  (I am keeping the deck motors, but may sell them later.  They are the same as E8/E10/E12M motors.)    This mower deck should be scraped or sandblasted underneath and then painted, but it is pretty solid.  The ER8-36 deck is an E8/E10 deck with slightly different bracketry.  The angle iron pieces are the same, but drilled in different places.  If your E8/E10 deck needs replacement this will work if you alter the brackets.  Here's where you can see pictures of the mower deck:  http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/steven1955/Elec-Trak%20ER8-36%20Deck/

2.  I have an E8/E10 deck.  Its pretty rusty with some perforations, but the mounting points are pretty solid. Normally I wouldn't use this deck, but it could be salvaged.  Here's some pics:  http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/steven1955/Elec-Trak%20E8-E10%20Deck/

3.  I have some John Deere E90 parts in pretty good condition.  I have a hood(no cracks, only scratches), mower deck (a really solid deck but I'd paint it), and a motor (tested and runs quietly without a load).  All these are free except the motor which is $50.  Here's pics of those:  http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/steven1955/John%20Deere%20E90/

Its spring cleaning in the summer.  If you don't want this stuff now it will be gone soon.

Steve Naugler
snaugler earthlink net