(ET) Elec-Trak ER8-36 being scrapped in Northern Delaware, if you want parts contact me.

Hey folks,

I bought a GE  Elec-Trak ER8-36 from Walt Hammer (You long time list members might remember him) many years ago.  It was missing the traction motot and transmission.  I was going to put it back together but due to lack of time and space, and the marginal condition of it, I am scrapping it.  I also stole the charger for a friends E8, and am keeping the deck motors as spares for my E15.

So if someone needs ER8-36 parts, let me know what you want.  They will be free if you pick up, or if shipped they will be the cost of shipping.  I won't ship anything that won't fit in a box.  All ER8 parts will be scrapped next weekend if no one stakes a claim.  I will store any wanted parts  until the fall so long as someone asks for them.

Here's what I need to get rid of:

1.  All of the ER8-36 chassis parts, including wiring harness.
2.  ER8-36 mower deck.  It is the same deck as an E8/E10 with different brackets.
3.  E8/E10 deck.

John Deere E90 parts for free:

1.  John Deere E90 mower deck.
2.  John Deere E90 riding mower cover in pretty good condition.

Send an e mail to me, not the group, if you want or need any of these parts.

Steve Naugler
snaugler earthlink net