(ET) EGT 150

Hello Fellow Et Owners

I have so enjoyed this list and so many problems you all have solved for me !! thank you!! last night as I started my New Idea EGT 150 it just took off , only one speed, real fast, with the motor racing. The same happens in reverse, the bat meter goes way down and the power meter goes into the red zone. please help, rick.

    snowmman65 hotmail com

1-519-357-2863

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSN Premium: Join now and get the first two months FREE*