Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 6:47 PM
Subject: Your E20 Restoration

Thank you for the fine work which you published on the web. I have started a conversion of my 30 year old E20 after failing to successfully replace parts from Bill Gunn. With parts no longer available I purchased an Alltrax 300 from Steve Richardson. My first act was to burn up the meter shunt with a bad hookup. I am now standing still and learning how others managed the conversion. Unlike you I have little electronic work experience, but I have assembled several home computers with a wired and wireless network in our home just for fun. Your ideas, pictures, and schematics will be most helpful. Thank you for letting others copy and use them.

Your pot to pedal setup looks good. I installed an empty small hot water heater cutoff box to house the pot assembly with a 1? diameter cutout at the bottom for a small steel cable connection to the existing pedal. Maybe mine won?t look so large after I paint it yellow.

Thanks again for the guidance offered by your work. I am looking forward to a working Electrak soon. My wife?s promotion to electronics technician by me may help also. Raymon R. Ellis, 9116 Dabney Drive, Sutherland, VA 23885