Re: (ET) battery bags

When I replaced the batteries on my e-12m, I did not know about Bill.  I took a large heavy weight plastic sheet and folded it to form the bag.  There were no openings on the sides just some folds.  After the batteries were in, I trimmed the plastic on the sides about an inch above the battery tops.
Rob Brockway, NH

steves <ssawtelle fcc net> wrote:
Someone posted recently about getting battery bags manufactured - but I
can't find the post. Anyway, that person was looking for bags to copy. I
found one of them (rear?) this past weekend that isn't too beat up. Anyway
I'd be happy to send it as an example.

- SteveS