RE: (ET) Charger Alternative: 3 Soneil 1206S Chargers, together for $100

Chris,

you are correct and I plan to build a battery monitor similar to
the one proposed by Chris Z. Up to now I have been monitoring the
chargers and batteries pretty closely with a voltmeter.

The reason why I NEED a battery monitor is the fact that I have
batteries of different capacity. I recently damaged one of my
smaller 12V when I was running the ET all empty (I thought) My
larger batteries still had plenty of capacity left when the small
one was all empty which caused the small battery to be reversed.
I am glad I had a spare. I'll be very careful not to do this again.

Markus