RE: (ET) Charger Alternative: Harry Landis PIC charger module?

 I have one.

 So far it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.

 Now my wife and kids can use the tractor then plug it in and forget it.

 They just have to remember to leave the disconnect, connected.

 Stay Charged!
 Hump

 P.S. If I ever get rid of the Landis, it will be because I purchased an
APS
 3636 Powerverter.