(ET) Power switch

Hi
The "Bill" style power switch is as common as dirt, Any good Electric Auto
supply or speed shop will have them. They are even used in marine
applications and often used for racing cars. They come in different
coloured
toggles.
        However, the little fusible link is a bit harder to locate, So if
you know where we can get these it time to speak up. Or if you know the
gauge and type wire it is also the time to speak up.
        I am going to suggest you make a switch fuse combination similar to
of Bill's. That little wire fuse has save my A**** a couple of times.

Cheers