Re: (ET) E-12M and obstacles

> My e12m has the same tires as the e-20.  I agree with others on the mid
> mount deck does hang low and could hang you up if it gets uneven.  I
> would
> think the front mount would be the way to go.

Hmm, my E12Ss have smaller tires than my E20; I would have thought the E12M
and E12 to be the same (tire wise), but there I go thinking again...

One nice thing about the front deck is that you can raise it up pretty
high-
I would think you could clear a pretty good gully that way, 'course I
wouldn't be running the mower while doing that. I have no mid-mount mower
experience, so I don't know how it compares.

- SteveS