(ET) Idea for replacement brake pads

I have a spare axel set of Wearever brand D580 rear brake pads from my truck. Holding a spent (metal on metal is bad) pad up to the brake on my E-8M it looks like it would be a good fit width-wise, the new set may have too much lining (too thick) for Elec-Trak use. If I get time I'll try to do a test fitting this weekend and report my results.

Price listed in my area for an axel set of these pads is about $19.50. So if this works, you can replace the brakes on 2 Elec-Traks for about $10 each.

---
Shannon Aldinger
http://www.aldinger.us/elec-trak/
19?? GE E-15 w/ Front Mower Deck