From: steves <ssawtelle fcc net>
Sent: Jun 18, 2004 8:00 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) motors/decks - bearings

I think that's a large diameter mower motor, right? So it would be a 6203
and 6205 - you will probably want to add the suffix to get double sealed.
You can get different grades - ABEC-1 thru 7 - higher is better. I use the
6661 series (ABEC-1 but meet ABEC-3 standards) from McMaster-Carr.
http://www.mcmaster.com/  page 1015. The base industry numbers are shown
below. The odd thing is they are metric size bearings.

Traction Motor (large frame)
   Small end - 6203
   Large end - 6205

Mower Motor (small diameter)