(ET) Questions about E15 motor pic's

http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/image3.html

that front compartment looks quite empty if all I am
seeing are 2 batteries. Naturally, this raises a few
questions unwritten at the moment since I haven't
thought of them yet

http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/image4.html

Is that an Alltrax ET controller

http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/image2.html

what the heck is the voltage on those batteries?
It looks like 5 cells. are they 1.2v ?

http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/etrakh/image1.html

where can I buy paint like this for mine?