Re: (ET) RE: Range (formally gas mower conversion)

I'd say it was probably fine. I have yet to run down my batteries with the exception of snowblowing in the dead of winter.

Now that I have replaced the batteries in my 94 Geo Prizm I have about 30 good Hawker Genesis 26ah batteries hanging around. I think I will be making a range extender pack for the Elec-Trak this winter. 9 of them should fit in the back weight box and give me both 75ah of capacity and 200lbs of weight back there.

Chris