From: "Messa, Corbett (GE Infrastructure)" <Corbett Messa gefanuc com>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:47 AM
Subject: (ET) RE: Range (formally gas mower conversion)

Thanks for all the info. I am located in Virginia and it sounds like some
of
the people on the list are close enough.

One other question. The brochures on elec-trak.org say that the E20, with
42
inch rotary mower, has a range of 2.5 to 3.5 acres. How correct is this? My
yard is about 1.5 acres and mostly flat. the back is on a slight incline,
but not extreme. Think the E12, 15 and 20 would do this with any problem?
It
sounds like the ranges are well beyond what I need, but I want to be sure.

Thanks,
Corbett