(ET) Documentation

A while ago, if Bill really was packing up shop, I agreed to gather up
some
information regarding FAQs.  Well, the document has developed a mind of
its own,
and has become "Care and Feeding of Venerable Electric Tractors".  This is
very
much a work in progress, but I think the flavour is becoming sufficiently
distinct
to let folks have a first look and perhaps guide its future development.

It is very much a work in progress, and in its early stages.  Lots of HTML
coding
yet to be done.  I will be going over a large number of e-mails I have
collected
from this list over the years to put meat on the present skeleton.  Also
it is my
intention to add references to specific suppliers and part numbers where
appropriate throughout the document.  Dean and John, if you want to send
me
information to include, that would be great.  If not, please provide URLs
where I
can link to the information you will be generating.

If you think something is missing from the high-level framework, please
let me know
(also any errors).  Votes for priorities may be considered.  Contributions
welcome
(though as I said, I will be skimming past e-mails for content).

I hope you find this approach to have value.  If not, please let me know
that too -
I can be spending my time on other things.

The document can be viewed at http://www.econogics.com/ev/carevets.htm

I would like to see us explore an amicable arrangement with Bill regarding
original
documentation for GE, Wheel Horse, New Idea and whatever else he has.
Simpler and
easier all around.  If that does not work out, for whatever reason, then
let's
explore other options.  (I'm not volunteering.)

--
Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?