RE: (ET) Sharing of Documents etc.

Yes, you are right, you can do anything you want, but at what cost? Are you prepared to pay for the Attorney's and court fees. Not I, that is why I asked Bill help us with copyright problems. He HAS, in most cases the written permission from the companies to make items or copy materials. DO YOU? Bill has agreed to help us at NO cost and you say NO Thank you. What is wrong with this picture?
Garry Freese