RE: (ET) Hold onto your $100

Larry,

I asked Bill specifically about the list of suppliers. It's included in the deal with the costa rican guy. I even asked if we could pay for a copy of it - The answer was no. EVERYTHING is included in the deal - EVERYTHING.

Don

>>> "Elie, Larry (L.D.)" <lelie ford com> 6/14/2004 10:14:37 AM >>>
Hey Don,

Fine, he sold EVERYTHING and although you didn't say it, I assume that includes used parts.  But as far as
I can tell, that everything does not include an exclusive list of suppliers.  Do you think there's any chance he
could give (sell?) us a supplier list?  Unless the organic farmer wants to go into production, a supplier list won't
affect him AT ALL!  Not only that, but every supplier I know keeps the prints of old jobs so if someone really
needed something, it might be fabricated.  I don't know international law but I don't think there is any
infringement.  Second, I doubt he sold his exclusive diagnostic services.  A 900 number would still be an option.
Bill could patiently listen to us waste our own money moaning about what he has cost us, and probably
make more than he has in years doing consulting.  Personally, I wish both Bill and the organic farmer well.

Finally, for others who want 'showpiece' machines:

Decals--  Find someone with a clean machine.  Either have them use a portable scanner or a good digital camera,
modify the results in Paint Shop Pro or something, and print on weatherproof decal paper.  I haven't done it to a
GE, but it works elsewhere.

Time to be creative.  I don't think Bill will object.

Larry Elie