To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: Re: (ET) Clay & Cannibalizing machines, etc
From: "John B Reinhard" <reinharj frontiernet net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:36:15 -0400
<mailto:elec-trak-request cosmos phy tufts edu?subject=unsubscribe>

----

Clay, and group,

My 3 complete machines (E-15 & E-20's) are all original, but all not
working.
I took apart the E-12 to fix the others, because the E-12 had a single
drive
motor to transmission pully, where the E-15 and E-20's had dual drive
belts.
The belt on the E-12 slipped while trying to drive the tractor up a steep
hill.
The E-15 had bad tires, contactors, relays, sheet metal, etc.
Parts from Bill would have cost hundreds of $$.
I paid about $75 for the E-12, years ago.
SO, to me, the cannibalization was an obvious financial decision.

http://mail2web.com/ .