(ET) Bill's Consulting Service?

I have been a subscriber to this board and getting all of the messages for
a year or 2 now.  I have an E-12 that I bought from the neighborhood used
farm machinery purveyor.  I have been planning to get it going "one of
these days" but it's turn hasn't come along yet.  I have been following
all of the ideas about keeping Bill Gunn in business.  Since he seems to
use a lot of his time doing telephone diagnosis and making suggestions to
get tractors going by telephone, why not just put in a (900) telephone
number for him to take tractor calls on.  That way he is making money when
he talks to you and you are paying for his advise.  He wouldn't be taking
time from his day to sit and talk when he could be doing something more
profitable than sitting still.

This might be a good idea to make Mr Bill Happy and keep him in the system
of Electrac owners.  After all, (900) numbers don't HAVE to go to an
illicit business.  Anyone can have one.

I enjoy checking in and reading up on the ET news.  I hope to get this one
going soon.  The forklift mechanic from where I work is getting interested
in this project, so it may be going sooner than later.  He has looked my
E-12 over and says that it is similiar to an old Clarke Forktruck system.
we'll see soo, I guess.

Best to all of the ET Owners.  Later,  Bye  GPhillips