(ET) Hard to find parts

Well, maybe we can start a list of parts that don't have a readily
available
substitute.
Maybe subdivided into:

Easy (relatively) to make, hard to find in good shape
- Tractor sheet metal side panels
- Lift strap
- Control boards
- Meters

Hard to make but likely to get off a junker:
- Frame
- Traction motors
- Contactors
- Lift motor mechanicals
- Transaxle
- Cast parts - brake pedal, dash, steering parts, front axle
- Speed control mechanical parts (I'm thinking the plastic piece that
engages various microswitches)
- Various formed parts like headlight reflector and lens, charger cover,
hood

Hard to make, hard to find in good shape
- Mower motors
- Mower blades?(although I guess some are happy with the mulching blades)
- Mower deck (junkers are probably too beat up)
- Major accessories (tiller, etc)