From: Elie, Larry (L.D.) [mailto:lelie ford com]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 12:36 PM
To: Clay Neville; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) make out check and mail to:

FOLKS, DID BILL APPROVE THIS?

I hope Bill doesn't take this as meddling into HIS business!

Suppose he gets 100 checks (I doubt) or 50, or even 20, it's sort of
trying to force him
to do something someone else's way, and the Bill I know might just send
all the checks
back!  I don't think he wants to be 'beholden' to a bunch of guys to
find/make/sell
parts that may or may not be ordered.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I really think Bill wants out of the small
business.  If he was selling
the right to PRODUCE parts, I would welcome it.  But apparently he is
not.  He is holding
his rights, for now, and I'm not sure why.

If/when Bill approves this, then I'll consider it.  Until then, I'm
letting he do things his
way.  He does anyway.

Larry Elie