(ET) Technical Service & Parts memberships

I for one am NOT pleased with either myself, or Bill for this
short notice door slamming.  I NEED about $180 worth of various
parts before fall, and I was short on cash when I first called
him to place my order just over a month ago.  So I waited until
I had the money, and he closes shop just then.  I diligently
attempted to call him to ask if he would "honor" my order during
his last official week of business, but I could NOT get through
his line was ALWAYS busy, which is no supprise.

On the other hand, I completley understand his problem with
remaining in business with little income and lots of time spent
for it.  I suppose it's fellas like me that have needs but
precious few financial resources to fulfill those needs for
tractor parts that cause the problems for Bill.

After considering very carefully, even if I say forget it to the
membership idea and keep my $100, I would be spending FAR more
than $280 ($180 parts + shipping + $100 membership) for what I
need off an auction site or even a "list".  So to me it is more
than worthwhile to help out both myself and the community in
general to pony up the "extra" $100 in hopes of being able to
get what I need in the next year.

I would also request that Bill make a Saturday or two available
to members for an "open house" when we can stop by and browse
and hopefully stock up all odds and ends we might normally not
think to buy.... before this happens again.

The check is in the mail!

=====
John G, '73 E12