(ET) coop organizational papers

Hey all:

$100 for a coop sounds good, rather or not it is a
credit for our first purchase or just the "membership
fee" is important and needs to be addressed.  There
are many other issues that need to be addressed also,
such as a coop management board and (as deep throat
taught us - not the movie but the historical 70's
figure) how to manage the money and if "new" members
should pay a higher fee to "join", which type of
general membership has voting rights, "employee" pay
poicies, etc.

I am sending my $100 today in the hopes that these
issues are addressed and resolved prior anything
formal being adopted or implemented by a unelected
governing board.  Trust is an important factor here
and I feel safe in trusting the group in addressing
our collective problem.

For the record, I am willing to assist in organizing
the coop and addressing management issues that we need
to collectively resolve.

Jim Donovan
Westwood, KS
913.236.9466