Re: (ET) coop fee to Bill (let's commit to him now)

Why NOT? I'm in; the check follows in tomorrow's mail.

And the part where you have checks in hand is *essential*. A whole chorus
of
"good idea!" means *nothing* to a salt like Bill. Money, on the other hand,
does.

daveb: I don't think you're outta line at all, but a really simple deal,
like "$20,000 for one more year," is easier to make (not to mention
describe) to a guy at the end of his rope. It'd be a brisk year of
business,
too, he'll rightly figure, being a seasoned vet.

(Sure it'd be nice to have everyone make a $100 deposit to be purchased
against with no annual roll-over, or, an infinity of other possible
arrangements. But, as we so often say on this board, "keep it simple.")

Get on board... try it.

-Max
with a family of three (Electraks) to support.