Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 2:40 PM
Subject: ETC Mover Deck

Dear Tim Gulden

Thank you for your interest our Mower Deck and the possiblities of it working as a replacement to your existing deck.

We have customers who have used our Deck only, with their GE Motors
on GE Tractors.
We also have customers who have used our Mower Deck complete.
In either case our blades and blade tips must be used and it about doubles the amount of grass you can mow. The price of our 44" Heavy Duty Mower Deck is  $1,245.00 U.S.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at 877-533-4333, or by email.

Thank you

Carol Barton