Re: (ET) Ideas, Age, etc.

   From: "Christopher Meier" <mr23 mn rr com>
   Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:14:43 -0500

   > Also, please, if you are conducting a poll (...)
   > please tell people to contact you directly rather than sending
   > to the entire list, and then assemble the results and send them in a
   > single message.

   These are operations easily conducted on some list forums.
   Does the elec-trak list software support these functions?

At the moment we only have list maintenance and archiving.  I'm not
sure what software you are thinking of -- with complex questions like
"which types of tractors to you have" one would have to have a web
form designed for the purpose.  Personally I prefer the simple system
of having the person who is interested collect up the data, process
it, and send a summary of the results.  But I'm sure there are web
packages available to do nearly anything.

                          Ken