(ET) Age & Equipment

Well, if there are people keeping records on these two issues, I might as well join in as well.  I'm 47, live in Smyrna GA and have an I-5.  I restored it last year and just had the deck motors rebuilt by Bill last week.  It's a good thing I didn't wait any longer as I almost missed him.  I'm still hoping that after a cooling off period, he might take up the staff again.  This isn't the first time he's retired (I'm told).  Maybe he just needs a sabatical.

In the meanwhile, the grass keeps growing and our equipment gets older.  Hopefully there are enough resources to keep us all going for a long while.

Darryl Howell