(ET) ryobi

Gee, didn't think I'd stir up that much interest, now I don't really know what to do with it ! I don't really want to start a "bidding war" but it is going to go somewhere.

As to the mower itself, I think it is in good condx except that the batt is totally toast, I had a charger hooked up and it seemed to run ok, right now it's kinda buried in a storage shed, have to et it out, brush it off and maybe take a photo.

I liked the info on the B and D, the original JD90 charger worked that way, only it burst charged via a secondary timer after the standard charge.

wombat