From: Dave & Debbie Barden [mailto:daveb seanet com]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 2:26 AM
To: czach computer org; wombat dssinternet net;
elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) ryobi

54?!  how did you wire them, what's the pack voltage?

this wkend I just got a sears cordless mower running that I rescued from
the

dump.  The 24v charger came in the mail friday, the 12v sealed batts
measured
2.2volts each!  but after 2 days on the charger came up to 12.7v.  I ran it
but
only for a coupla seconds.  my charger did the same thing only the green
"ready" led ever lit up.  the red "charging" led never has come on.

there's not much grass here in my neighborhood here in town to test it on
so

I'll have to wait till next wkend when I bring it the farm.  I plan to use
it
for the lawn in close to the house and flower beds and the E-trac on the
other
1/2 ac of lawn.

dave