Re: (ET) Reverse works better... And a few other questions.

> Does anyone know why driving my tractor in reverse tends to cut the grass
> better.  Less clumping

Read this service bulleting

http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mhonarc/elec-trak/msg05880.html

> Also, I am considering adding a 12v battery with an inverter, and using a
> cheap 36v to 12v 75 Watt DC to DC converter to use the Electrak batteries
> charge the 12v battery.  Has anyone done this?

You really want a charger, not a DC-DC converter, right? If using a DC-DC
it
must be set to the charge voltage (14 something V) not 12V, but you would
have no charge control. Perhaps at 75W/12V ~ 6A that's ok.

SteveS
E20