Re: (ET) Rear bucket?

Here's a website for backhoe and loader plans and kits, if you haven't already found it:
http://cadplans.com/

Also, I'm 46 and have owned my e15 for 3 summers.  Bought if from a gent near Albany NY who found it brand new in a box in 2001.  All I have is the mower deck and an old tiller that I picked up, but every front end loader I see starts to rust cause I drool all over it.  I'm also looking for a blade and a leaf vacuum.
The tractor never ceases to impress people with its phenomenal torque- cars out of the ditch, etc.