Re: (ET) Ideas, Age, etc.

   From: "Herb Crary" <jhcrary comcast net>
   Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:35:51 -0700

   We also need to know the total number of people on the list.

There are 263 e-mail addresses subscribed.

   I think that we also need a tally of the number of owners who would
   be willing to join and pay a COOP of some type...

Really I think what we needed someone to volunteer to coordinate these
things.  Such a person could then try to negotiate with Bill and
collect a list of people wanting to participate.  The situation right
now seems to be that a lot of people support some action, but no one
is doing anything.

Also, please, if you are conducting a poll (How old are you?  How many
machines do you have?  How much would you contribute to buy out Bill?
Etc.) please tell people to contact you directly rather than sending
to the entire list, and then assemble the results and send them in a
single message.  Thanks.

                                Ken