(ET) Demographics

Title: Message

To add to the average I am 55 an have been using my E20 for over 1 year now.  Have done the normal upgrades to this ET i.e. brakes and curtis etc.  I must say that I am in awe of what this machine can do.  This last weekend I spent time mowing down 12" high grass on steep hills with no problems at all.  My neighbor was out doing the same with his ICE and a tow behind mower, and he managed to roll the quad twice on his hill :) - I did catch him watching me on serveral occasions with a wishfull look in his eye.

Bob

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank