(ET) Parts / Bill Gunn

Well, folks, I sent an express mail delivery with my final order to Bill on Tuesday, I am hoping that he will process it for me as I am in need of some difficult items: such as the rear box cover, seat parts, and mower caster ASSM's.  It was received by him before Friday, with a check enclosed.  I'll let you all know what happens.

Also, I am still in need of a CAP for the charger, but forgot to put it on my order, any idea where I could get one?  I am fairly sure that's what my charger needs, but maybe you all could tell me if I am wrong.  My charger simply will not put out more then 36.4volts.  If I am not mistaken I think Bill told me at one point to get a new CAP.  Because of this the batteries hardly take a charge.

Thanks!
Blu