Re: (ET) ETs After Bill Gunn

In a message dated 5/29/04 9:46:58 AM, Oasis654 writes:

<< In a message dated 5/26/04 9:39:47 PM, jbc coate org writes:

<<
> 2) If we get somebody to take over the business, as a group we'd better
> be unified to support them by always using them. ET's are still plenty
> cheap, buying your belt from Bill instead of the auto store, and paying
> a couple more bucks goes a long way.
>   >>

hi et folks. i'm also saddenned to hear of bill's leaving, or selling, and
his inability to make it worthwhile for the future to stay.  he's been an
angel
to me several times.
    i have't read all the posts on this subject yet but will offer the
following possibility.  an old factory, on the hudson by albany, probably
hundreds
of thousands of square feet.  presently being partially revamped.  there
are
several old ge employeees around here with incredible knowledge.  i could
help,
but have little technical/electrical knowledge.  owner of factory has
interest
in old electric vehicles, might consider a deal outside usual business
practices. coop, or other non traditional deal.  its a few blocks from
high school
too, so might find some interested youth and possibly school backing.  i
have
an electrak forklift that i just acquired, and would consider contributing
it
to an electrak cause.  thanks to all you folks that have contributed so
much to
other et folks. jon k, albany ny >>