From: <jarrett ccds charlotte nc us>
To: <ev listproc sjsu edu>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 7:54 PM
Subject: Implements for Elec-Trak

> So now that I have my new E-12M Elec-Trak, I need implements for her.
>
> The thing I am MOST in need of is the rear electric lift and the tiller.
> would love to use this little beauty to start my garden proper next year.
>
> The next most needed is the front electric lift because I need a scrape
blade
> and the front end loader.
>
> So...  Anybody got any sources they haven't tapped?
>
> Also, I got to thinking, I now have a stout 36 volt power source anywhere
> need it.  Could I connect a 12v say, 1000w modified sine wave inverter to
all
> six batteries.  By that I mean could I tap the 36v pack three times, once
on
> each pair of 6v batteries and then connect all of those to the inverter?
>
> Failing that, does anyone know a good way to modify or build a
> weed-eater,
> power saw, and drill to run off 36v.  I know they made most of those for
the
> Elec-Trak, but I am not too sure about finding them.
>
> Thanks.
>
> James

--- Begin Message ---
Cosmos.phy.tufts.edu, which hosts the Elec-trak list and archives,
will be off the net starting sometime this evening or early tomorrow
morning.  If everything goes well it will be back up Saturday evening,
but as late as Tuesday morning is possible is something goes wrong.
They are shutting down the power to the whole university.

                       Ken