Re: [RMX:#] (ET) 48v ET

On Fri, 28 May 2004, Dave Reuter wrote:

I remember just a few weeks ago reading about a company that is tooling up
to start producing  wafers that will reduce the cost of PV panels to 20% of
the cost of todays panels. Apparently they have found a process that allows
for a much lower manufacturing cost of the wafer. I'll have to see if I can
find this article again. I think they said it is still a few years out
before these panels get to the consumers due to testing and so forth. And
one concern of theirs was will the final distributor past the cost savings
to the customers.

Are you talking about this:
http://www.evergreensolar.com/egsolar1/eg_technology.htm ?

Shannon Aldinger